Through 3 modules you will experience and be able to learn the following successfully;
• Introduction to NLP
• The NLP Communication Model
• Presuppositions of NLP
• Sensory Acuity
• Predicates and predicate phrases
• Eye patterns
• Introduction to Submodalities and Techniques
• Introduction to and structure of language
• Milton Model
• Meta Model
• Introduction to anchoring and elements of anchoring
• Strategies components and elements
• Process of reframing
• Parts integration
• Introduction to Time Line Therapy(tm)
• 5-step sales process
• Using NLP Business, Negotiating, Education & Therapy
• Eliciting your Time Line
• Using NLP in the future
• Certification in Hypnosis
• The history of hypnosis
• How to induce different trances
• How to utilise hypnosis to improve your health and others
• How to create your own trance to achieve whatever outcome you desire
• Understanding the mind and body connection and how hypnosis works
• Effective use of hypnotic language
Through each module you will experience and be able to learn the following higher level techniques;
Module 1 Master NLP Practitioner
• Up to date effective presentation and training elements
• Aligning values and beliefs
• Modeling excellence
• Advanced clearing and healing techniques
• Language patterns at a advanced level
• Use of negotiation skills at a advanced level
• Producing change and enhancement in your motivation and decision making process at the advanced level
• Quantum healing techniques developed through language and a number of other methods
• More self development techniques to assist you as a Master Practitioner of NLP…..
Module 2 Master Time Line Therapy (TM) Practitioner
• Advanced Time Line Therapy (TM) Techniques
• Benefits of how a “Detailed Personal History” will improve and increase results
• Therapeutic interventions for Healing, Smoking and Weight loss etc
• Removing Anxiety and placing it in the past for your many clients
• Additional techniques…..
Module 3 Master Hypnotist
• Advanced Hypnotherapy techniques
• The learning and methods of Erikson, Estabrooks and Elman
• You will learn how to induce a full body catalepsy in your clients and be able to demonstrate to a wider audience
• Additional techniques…..
Coaching Sales for the Professional
Winning business in a tougher market place – nothing takes the place of a well led, well coached
sales force. Companies that invest in continuing education for their sales force reap outstanding
economic rewards. Nothing boosts the morale of an organisation more effectively than winning new
Let our team of trainers help you to be able to to understand what your clients are communicating
to you and what they are actually asking for which will improve your chances of delivering fully
their needs and expectations to ensure complete confidence in your service and product while
maintaining a market leader status and increasing your revenue beyond your wildest dreams:
• Discover the challenges and your team may have around selling…
• Discover why some people don’t like selling…
• Dealing with objections and challenges…
• Identifying customer solutions…
These sessions are tailored to your own needs and arranged specifically to fit in with your own
business or personal schedule so as to enable you to make beneficial changes in your personal
development needs, growth, relationships, family and health well being. Coaching makes a
difference its product development with you as the product and our coaching aims are to:
• Provide intense development, tailored to your specific requirements
• To form a direct link with your current business challenges
• To take a flexible approach
• To provide measureable progress
Corporate Change Coaching
Lasting change is only achieved when there are processes to support and encourage new
approaches. Change is happening all around us make sure you and your teams and clients are
prepared for the next step.
Let us guide you through the process so change can be delivered with ease to teams and clients alike
ensuring a smooth passage to successful completion of the change program and enhancement of
Persons under hypnosis are said to have heightened focus and concentration with the ability to concentrate intensely on a specific thought or memory, while blocking out sources of distraction.
The term hypnosis comes from the Greek word Hypnos which means sleep.
This two day seminar will open your mind to the world of hypnosis at a general level and will cover a number of elements to raise your awareness of this very popular topic and prepare you for Practitioner and Master Practitioner courses the introduction will cover:
• The History of Hypnosis
• Hypnotic Patterns
• Preparations for Trance
• Stages of Hypnosis
• Suggestibility Tests
• Introduction to Erikson – one of the most influential post-war hypnotherapists who wrote several books and journal articles on the subject.
• General Pendulm Paradigm
Of course the answer if you are serious about future income generation is yes, yes, yes.
The use of gaining rapport and being able to communicate while in the sales process are key elements to a successful outcome as is the ability to detect the buying strategy of your prospective clients.
Learn how to prepare your teams for that first contact with the client this is key to a successful outcome the sales team that is prepared will reap the benefits over others in the field of sales and gain a higher percentage of successful closing of deals. There is an abundance of evidence that companies always will benefit from directed and focussed sales training.
Let our trainers take you step by step through the effective and popular 5 Step Sales Process and we will work together to ensure you meet your goals.